Miracle doing God and his only son Lord Jesus and Holy spirit

 Hi Faithful ones.

Today at this movement i am overwhelmed and humbled to share miracles of lord Jesus in my life and as well as couple of my brothers life.

As i mentioned in my previous blogs about how my life is transforming through love and grace of Lord Jesus ,Today i will share some of miracles i witnessed as i started following Lord Jesus.

1.It was almost a year that i started going church in my native place and i moved to a Mumbai City for my job, so in Mumbai also through gods grace and mercy i got a place for worshiping him in that place people hearts are filled with holy spirit. This is purely miracle because i never expected that i will be in a place where people are loving Lord Jesus with their full heart. This thing why i am sharing is because it is not easy for anybody to get comfort in a new place where you do not know anybody .thats how i gone through peace and comfort in new place.The people who welcomed me are god loving.

Deuteronomy 10,19 And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt.-


2.It was a second week Sabbath day in Church when i joined in Mumbai, i was having severe headache that i thought i might not able attend worship service but it was holy spirit and love of lord Jesus take me to church, i myself not believed that moment i sat for an hour and all of sudden my headache got disappeared. This moment i never ever going to forget.


3.It was a new work place  for me ,i didn't get much facilities to work in my office, Satan voice telling me to resign the job and go back home and do something else but again it was holy spirit that guided me saying,

Jeremiah 15:19 Therefore this is what the LORD says: “If you repent, I will restore you that you may serve me; if you utter worthy, not worthless, words, you will be my spokesman. Let this people turn to you, but you must not turn to them 

Jeremiah 33:3,Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’

after hearing god words i got see my work place getting better and better every day till today. Praise to The God.


4.After two months of joining in new job i got sick body pain, fever, sever throat ache that i can not able to eat anything but i prayed god ,oh god please forgive my sins and give me spirit of repentance, after praying this again a miracle happened i got very good  hospital care in free of cost that i never ever experienced in my life before even by paying lot of money, it was again gods grace i got cured it was not nurse who took care of me but it was angels of god  i can say.

2 Kings 19:27,I know everything about you. I know all your plans and where you are going next; and I also know the evil things you have said about me.

 Luke 12:7 Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

5.It was so frustrating and suicidal spirits, blaming spirits, anger spirits, lusty spirits attacking me most of my day to day work. Even they attempted to kill me in my dreams I completely lost self peace ,self value, self discipline. I completely lost my aim, my vision. I became blind i don't know that what i am doing, what i will get from it, where i am going, where i will reach.it is totally disaster thing of my life .then that exact moment i prayed The God ,Ó' Lord Jesus i am a sinner, i don't have wisdom, i don't know what i do, how i do, how can move ahead in my life, how can i pass the days. I kneel down ever morning and ask him O' lord forgive my sins and let myself surrender my life completely to you, Give me spirit of complete surrendering to your will.

Yes ,yet again god showed me his miraculous things by blessing me good result in my work by seeing it my higher authority got little satisfaction. 

Matthew 16:24-25

  • In Matthew 16:24-25, Jesus Christ gives us very clear instructions on how to surrender to his loving authority: Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.”

6.My mother who is not well since from very long ,i do not know how i can serve her, i worried as a son that i am not able to take care of my mother, my mother sugar level increased to 10 times of normal level, she is lost her vision partially, and she not able to walk, her knee discs are painful as she is worked lot in her youth .i was guilty, sad and helpless because i am very far from her doing work in Mumbai city, i prayed and many of holy spirit filled souls in my church also prayed for my mother. Praise to god my mother is now normal and she able to walk now.

2 John 1:8
Watch yourselves, that you do not lose what we have accomplished, but that you may receive a full reward.

Psalm 116:15
Precious in the sight of the Lord
Is the death of His godly ones.

Revelation 21:4
and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.”

7.One of my brother in church who is working in marketing firm joined the job few year back but it was not easy job for him ,the higher authority were not happy with his work and they might even planed for his termination but The Lord is good all the for the one he choose now the brother is in higher position and those who joined with him were already left organization. Praise The lord God for the blessing he got.

John 10:14
“I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me—

8.There is again one more brother in my church who witnessed direct working hands of God in his life, brother was lead a life of sins but soon he listen the word of god and repented for those and he got a new brand of life of purity and truth. i am mentioning brothers miracle because he had a son who born with disabilities and there is no chance that he survive but it was gods grace that the kid is still alive smiling and playing. Praise to the one and only speaking Holy god ,Lord Jesus and Holy spirit.

9.All these miracles and still countless miracles i am seeing around myself  and i only mentioned few, thanks to god for giving me spirit of gratitude. This one i am writing because just now i witnessed a miracle ,that is
I lost my laptop in my office area and i thought i never get it back, but in my mind i keep on reminding how much miracle god did on my life .it is just material thing which is of least importance but still i mentioning why because my salary is not much and i got my lap top by two months salary of 1 Lack rupees which is huge for a person like me. Thank god i searched all the place and my lap top was in same place where i left. Thanks to almighty god .

10.Lost but not least i share a very big miracle of my life that i able to overcome a addiction for almost 6-7 months ,the addiction i had was masturbation ,whenever i get frustrations i depend masturbation to come out of it, and it made me slave ,the spirit of lust ,frustration is very cruel evil spirit ,it completely destroys ones life.

  • 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 New King James Version 19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? 20 For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body [a]and in your spirit, which are God’s.

Galatians 6:8  

For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.


John 3:16 

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.


Romans 6:23 

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.


John 6:27 Do not work for the food that perishes, but for the food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you. For on him God the Father has set his seal.”

Matthew 7:13-14  

“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.


John 6:40  

For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.


Romans 10:13  

For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”


Now ,we pray .O' lord ,May all of us get the eternal life by following you, and O' Lord we are sinners please forgive us and let us all remind that to give importance to soul rather than wish of flesh,may we all surrender our life completely to you.We pray all these in Might name of Jesus.Amen


now ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಜನರು ತಮ್ಮ ಜೀವನದಲ್ಲಿ ಬಯಸಿದ್ದನ್ನು ಏಕೆ ಪಡೆಯುತ್ತಿದ್ದಾರೆ?

My transformation of life through God and his only son Jesus and the Holy spirit

Power of Jesus words changing my life